The GR Series motors with optimized Geroler geometry offers enhanced performance with reduced drive-running angle. Design improvements include upgraded steel end cap, O-Ring section seals, and optimized Geroler set. The Geroler set has precisionmachined rollers in the outer ring which provide support with rolling contact between the star and ring. This improves mechanical efficiency, especially at start-up and at low speed conditions. Improvements incorporated provide reliable leak-free performance and smooth operation at start-up conditions.
• Constant clearance Geroler‚ design
• Three moving components (gerotor, drive, shaft)
• Optimized drive running angle
• Three-zone pressure design (inlet, return and case)
• Variety of displacements, shafts and mounts
• Special options to meet customer needs!
• High efficiency
• Smooth low speed operation!
• Extended motor life
• Design flexibility
• Ability to optimize designs for your application needs
• Extended leak-free performance
• Agricultural augers, harvesters, seeders
• Car wash brushes
• Food processing
• Railroad maintenance equipment
• Machine tools
• Industrial sweepers and floor polishers
• Saw mill works
• Turf equipment
• Concrete and asphalt equipment
• Skid steer attachments
• Many more